Skip to main content

Services that OLWS Does Not Provide:

  • Flooding response on private property
  • Flooding on public roadways: direct complaints toward the appropriate road maintenance department (Clackamas County, City of Gladstone, City of Milwaukie or ODOT)
  • Invasive Plant Species Removal
  • Maintenance of drainage systems on private property, including ditches and pipes
  • Management of fish or wildlife, including aquatic species
  • Repair of road drainage systems
Join our mailing list