Oak Lodge Water Services offers customers the convenience of Auto Pay.
- SIMPLE AND EASY - YOUR BILL CAN BE PAID AUTOMATICALLY THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD.
- CONVENIENT - NO STAMPS, NO CHECKS.
- ON TIME - YOUR BILL IS ALWAYS PAID ON TIME AND ONLY THE AMOUNT DUE IS CHARGED.
- SAFE AND SECURE - THROUGH OUR MERCHANT SECURE SYSTEM, YOUR PAYMENT IS SAFE .
How Auto Pay Works
You will continue to receive your bi-monthly statement from OLWS but if you are subscribed, it will indicate "Auto Pay - Do Not Pay". Review your bill and call if you have any questions. On the due date, the balance due will be automatically deducted through your preferred payment method (checking account, debit account, or credit card).
Enrolling is Fast and Easy
- For checking accounts: Fill out and sign the Auto Pay Authorization Form and return with a voided check.
- For credit or debit cards: Call us at your convenience and sign up over the phone with your card information.
- If we receive your enrollment before your bill due date, Auto Pay will begin automatically.
- If your enrollment is received after the due date then Auto Pay will begin on the following billing cycle - be sure to pay your current bill using a traditional method (online one-time, by phone, by mail, or in-person).
If you would like to request this service, please read the program information carefully and fill out the application at the bottom of the form. Be sure to include a voided check with the completed application. To sign up for credit card auto pay, simply call in to enroll over the phone - no form needed!