Tuesday, December 1, 2020. Local Governance Discussion
The Oak Lodge Water Services District (District) Board of Directors responded to the Oak Lodge Governance Project's (OLGP) request for public input on November 30, 2020 with the attached letter.
There are a number of overarching Board values used during decision-making which are important for you to know about as the Board reviews the initial information, regarding this grant, currently available to our customers:
- The importance of accuracy of information given to our customers;
- Transparency in discussions of issues important to our customers;
- Informed customers are better able to make decisions on items that matter to them;
- The Board is a steward of the customers’ assets and has a duty to be thinking of all their customers;
- The Board makes decisions balancing both the current and the future needs of the District.
OLGP responded to the Board's letter from November 30, 2020 on December 11, 2020. The OLGP letter in response to the Board was included in the December 15, 2020 Board packet listed below.
Edited on January 20, 2021