Thursday, January 6, 2022. Board of Directors Opening
The Oak Lodge Water Services Board of Directors is comprised of five elected officials, elected or appointed at large. When a position is vacated, the Board interviews and appoints eligible candidates to fill the open position for the remainder of the unexpired term.
The Board of Directors is accepting applications for an open position on the Board. The term runs through June 30, 2025. The appointee will be eligible to run as the incumbent in the May 2023 election to fill the remaining two years of the position’s term.
- Reside within the District.
- Be a registered voter.
- Submit a complete Board of Directors Application and supporting materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and demonstrate a commitment to the organization’s mission and programs.
- Keep up to date with issues and trends that affect the organization.
- Prepare for meetings by reading agendas, minutes, reports, and other documentation required to actively participate in them.
- Attend meetings regularly.
- Contribute skills and knowledge by participating actively in meetings and committee work.
- Make inquiries when clarification or more information is needed.
- Understand and monitor the organization’s financial affairs.
- Avoid any potential conflicts of interest.
- Understand and maintain confidentiality.
- Ensure the organization is complying with all legal and regulatory requirements.
The deadline for application submittals is 5 p.m. Monday, March 21, 2022.
Candidates will be interviewed during a Special Meeting on Wednesday, March 30, 2022.
For more information or to submit application materials, please contact District Recorder Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org